- Highly versatile, portable design can be used on a tabletop, built into a cabinet or pedestal mounted
- Ceramic briquette flavorizer provides better coverage and more even heat distribution than standard flame tamers
- Non-stick Teflon coated cooking surface makes cleanup easy
- A 60 minute safety shutoff timer ensures the grill can't be left on by accident
- 1,300 watt heating element reaches up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
Built with quality and versatility in mind, the 18-inch Coyote Portable Electric Grill brings electric grilling to new heights. Capable of easily changing from portable to built-in or pedestal installation, thanks to a removable frame, the C1EL120SM brings versatility to electric grilling. Features include 156 square inches of cooking area, durable 304 stainless steel components, and a 1,300 watt heating element rated for 5,000 hours, reaching a maximum temperature of 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Cooking juicy burgers and steaks is easy with the ceramic briquette flavorizer, ensuring better heat distribution than standard flame tamers. A non-stick Teflon-coated cooking surface helps reduce sticking food while grilling and makes cleanup quick. For added safety, this grill is surge protected and has a 60-minute timer to automatically shut off the grill, ensuring it can't be left on by accident. The Coyote electric grill pedestal stand is available for purchase individually as model number C1ELCT21, or as a combo.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.