The Comark 300 digital pocket thermometer helps users maintain safe conditions for food by monitoring ingredient temperatures. This thermometer digitally displays readings on its oval face, and it can be switched between Fahrenheit and Celsius as needed. Helping users keep accurate records of food temperatures, the unit has a data hold button, and the unit can be calibrated in the field.
- Digital display on oval face is clearly visible
- Can be switched between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Temperature reading range: -40 to 300 degrees F
- Can be calibrated in the field
- 5-in. stem
- 1.5-mm.-thick tip
- Data hold button
- Biocote™ antimicrobial protection maintains sanitary conditions
- NSF certified
If you need some advice on selecting the right equipment for your operation, read our Thermometer Buyers' Guide.
Pocket Thermometer, digital, 5" stem, oval, temperature range -40° to 300°F, °F/°C switchable, accuracy: ±2°F, thin tip, field calibratable, data hold (D-H) button, water resistant, carded, Biocote™ antimicrobial protection, NSF