Prime Rib with Mustard Crust Recipe
This grilled prime rib with mustard crust recipe is a wonderful main event for a holiday meal or festive gathering. Wow your friends and family with one of the best beef cuts available. With the natural flavors from the rib bones to the tender and juicy meat, this one aims to please.
- 1 (3 Rib) Beef, Prime Rib Roast
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Cup Mustard, Whole Grain
- 2 tbsp Salt, Kosher
- Preheat your Grill to 450°F.
- Combine salt, black pepper, mustard and garlic in a bowl. Evenly rub the seasoning all over coating the entire surface of the roast.
- Once your grill is preheated, place the roast on the grates, ensuring the ribs are facing the back end of the grill. Once the roast is placed on the grill, shut the lid to the grill.
- After 45 minutes, lower the temperature of the grill to 325°F. Cook for an additional 2.5 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 125°F. Remove the roast, letting it rest for about 15 minutes. Slice and enjoy!