Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS
1/4 Cup Black Peppercorns, Ground
4 Pounds Chicken, Wing
2 Tsp Coriander, Ground
2 Tsp Garlic Powder
2-3 Tbsp Lemon, Zest
1 Tsp Salt, Kosher
3 Tsp Dried Thyme, Fresh Sprigs
- Start your Grill on ''smoke'' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400F.
- In a bowl, begin to mix the ground pepper and zest of the lemon together, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the wings in a bowl and toss with a little olive oil, add a few tablespoons of the seasoning, toss with your hands, then repeat until the wings are well seasoned to your liking.
- Place the wings on the grill, and cook them for about 15 minutes, then flip and grill for another 15 minutes.
- Continue to flip the wings, until they are done and crispy. Remove the wings from the grill, and serve.