Grillight and Grillmat at Swankys
Our passion? Problem solving. Grillight was created because of a problem that needed a better solution. If you have ever grilled out in the evening (or just in a dark and smoky grill) you know the problem we're talking about. You've struggled with holding utensils, flashlights, plates, and food... or maybe you bought a clip-on light, hoping to solve the problem, only to discover they don't make it any easier. Regardless, you’ve probably thought, “there’s got to be a better way.” Well, finally there is. It us. That's what we do. Grillight grilling tools with Ideal Illumination Technology are made with restaurant-grade stainless steel for a stylish look and quality feel. We use the highest quality components all the way down to the smallest LED parts. Most grilling illuminators use cheap LEDs that put out a blueish light. Grillight LEDs have been precisely tuned to replicate daylight so you can see the true color of the food you’re cooking, and never have to worry about whether or not your barbecue will be a success.
- How do I clean my Grillights?
- Simply slide out the flashlight by pressing the removal button, wipe clean with a cloth, and toss the stainless steel unit in the dishwasher.
- What kind of batteries does it take?
- Grillight tools come with 2 AA Batteries and are ready to use out of the box.
- How long do the batteries last?
- About 18 hours of continuous use.
- Is it waterproof?
- The Flashlight is IP68 water resistant.
- What are Grillights made of?
- Restaurant grade stainless steel and heat resistant polymer.
- How hot can it get
- GrillMats are heat safe to 600 degrees F.
- Is it reusable?
- YES! And dishwasher safe.
- How long do they last?
- Grillight GrillMats last forever with proper care and use.
- What are they made of?
- Grillight GrillMats are made of high heat safe PTFE.
- Are they safe?
- PTFE is used in almost every nonstick cooking pan and is safe when kept below the regulated max temp.